Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 2 November 2014

LookBookStore: Baby Pink Bow Cutout Back Romper Review


Hello dolls! Didn't expect me back so soon I bet?!
Today I'm reviewing this adorable little baby pink romper from LookBookStore. It's a really fun closet item for Summer!



Stock photo from LookBookStore

Measurements:
Bust(cm): 6: 86cm 8: 94cm 10: 96cm
Waist(cm): 6: 60-77cm 8: 63-83cm 10: 66-88cm
Hips(cm): 6: 93cm 8: 99cm 10: 105cm
Length(cm): 6: 73cm 8: 74cm 10: 76cm




I enjoy the simplistic, yet feminine design of this piece. It means it is great for accessorizing! I went for an edgy, but not too over the top look with this. I think you could style it many ways to bring out your personal style 


This romper is made from polyester material, and it is very comfortable to wear. It features a V neckline which makes it perfect for showing off your favourite necklace. My favourite feature of this romper is the tie sash around the front, which continues to the back to tie into a bow! How sweet!


The back of the romper is a unique design, and you can imagine how cool it feels in Summer! This would be perfect to wear to the beach, a day out shopping with friends, or even on a casual dress date!



Say hello to my little friend!
This purse was a perfect compliment to this romper. You can also see this romper also features pockets and the hems are cuffed! There are so many adorable features with this romper, I hope I included them all! Click here to go look at this romper, or click here to go directly to the LookBookStore homepage 


What I wore with this outfit:

Choker: Taobao
Brooch: Handmade
Purse: Taobao (AHCAHCUM replica)
Marie Cat Stockings: Taobao
Shoes: LovelyShoes


I hope you enjoyed this review! I have another piece of clothing to review for LookBookStore, which should be up to read tomorrow! Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment