Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Sheinside: Black Hooded Batwing Long Sleeve Loose Coat Review


Hello dolls!
Time to get cozy in this adorably plush coat from Sheinside 
I have seriously never owned a coat so plush, and so warm! In Australia, it's not often we see coats like this in store, as the very cold days are few and far between. But on those cold days, you can really suffer.
At least now I have an amazing coat to go to when the cold snaps strike!



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 61cm
Length(cm): 71cm


I was so pleasantly surprised when receiving this coat. On the stock image, it looks more grey in color. However, it really is black in real life. And the material is so thick, it is like wearing your favorite blanket - but way more fashionably, of course!
The coat is large and loose, featuring a cream colored inside and skinny forearm sleeves. It closes with one toggle clasp, which may not be enough closure for some, but a belt can easily fix this. This coat also features a super cute plush hood built in.


The coat's product page lists this coat as being made from velvet, but I would prefer to call it more of a velvet plush fabric. The fabric on the sleeves is made from a sturdy ribbed knit cotton. The coat is quite generous in length, and is beautifully made. 
I feel like this coat is perfect for wearing with leggings - talk about a cozy outfit!


I feel this coat is very true to size and will fit many sizes due to it's oversize fitting. 
Today I paired this coat with my cute Bastet leggings from Lilith, a crop top from Sheinside, and a pair of awesome creepers from OASAP. It was such a perfect outfit for today as it was pretty cold 


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my review! Click here to go take a look at this super duper coat, and click here to take a look at Sheinside's newest arrivals!
I am currently in the process of moving into my own unit (exciting ♥), but I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care!
Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment