Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 9 July 2015

Shein: Pink Bow Plaid Pleated Skirt


Hello dolls!
Pastel and plaid are two of my favorite things when it comes to fashion. So, when Shein started selling this super cute bow plaid pleated skirt, I was instantly in love 
I put together a cute, edgy outfit to show you this skirt today, I hope you enjoy it ^-^


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 58-100cm
Length(cm): 41cm


This skirt has a very unique look! It features a elastic waist, which is so genrously stretchy. There are two ties on the side that come together in the front at a single belt loop to create a sweet bow.
There are buttons up the front of the skirt, and is finished off with adorable pleats. The style of this skirt reminds me of wearing a cardigan or sweater around your waist - it has that same look!
The pastel pink makes this skirt just perfect for Spring weather.


This skirt is made from material of cotton blends, and it is extremely comfortable against the skin. This skirt also is not too short, which was a nice surprise ^_^
The quality of this skirt is very well made, I could not find any faults with it. Initially, I couldn't figure out how to tie the side ties in front, but I'm pretty sure I was having a derp moment after realising how easy it actually was xD
This skirt comes in one-size only, but due to it's generous stretch thanks to the elastic waist, I think it could fit a variety of sizes, and certainly would fit the XS-M size range without trouble that is recommended when it comes to one-size clothing.


Today I paired this skirt with a cute Squirtle crop top and edgy faux leather jacket, finished off with my almost-daily-worn tattoo choker.
I think this outfit looked good once put together, and the pale blue of the crop top complimented the pastel pink of the skirt 


Thank you for stopping by and reading my review! Click here to have a look at this skirt, it also comes in pastel blue!
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals. They add new arrivals almost everyday, so there is always something new to add to my ever growing wishlist!
I will be back soon with more reviews~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment