Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 10 September 2015

Shein: Black Round Neck BE CREATIVE OR DIE Letters Print Crop Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
I love cool and edgy crop sweaters! They look great with long skirts and a pair of boots.
Today I want to show you this unique crop sweater from Shein!
Whilst having a simplistic look, it's overall design makes it a different piece for your wardrobe ♥



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 108cm
Shoulder(cm): 41cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 54cm
Length(cm): 43cm


This crop sweater features a loose fit and a round neck collar. Each sleeve is embellished with two velcro stripes, and the bottom hem of the sweater is made from an elastic material with the super fun print of 'BE CREATIVE OR DIE' circling around the hem.
I think this is an awesome statement piece, good for punk or grunge outfits. I love it because it reminds me of DIY culture and my days of zine making ^-^


This sweater is made from cotton material, while the hem is made from an elastic band material as mentioned above. It is lightweight and easy to wear, I would recommend it for the Winter-Spring transition weather.
This sweater comes in one-size only, and would best suit sizes XS-M. There is no stretch in this sweater, however with a larger chest measurement, if you are a smaller size you can wear this as a loose sweater. In reverse, if you are a size M, you can rock it with a tighter fit.


Today I paired this sweater with a tattoo choker, a long letter print tie skirt, and wedge sneakers (find similar here). To top it off, I wore this cute mouse ear hat I recently bought.

Thank you for taking a look at my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this crop sweater ♥
Also, click here to have a look at Shein's latest arrivals! I will see you soon in another review ^-^

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment