Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 13 October 2015

CNDirect Mini Haul/Review #3 - Adorable Clothing & Accessories for Less!


Hello dolls!
I'm back with more goodies from CNDirect - this time with a more sweeter style than edgy 
If you haven't seen my previous CNDirect hauls (here and here), this online store has an amazing range of clothing, accessories and home goods at basically wholesale prices! I got the two items in this haul for under $20 - and that includes shipping ^-^
Today I want to show you what I got this time!


Once again, I was really impressed with the delivery time. It took around 2 weeks to receive my order from CNDirect. As I have mentioned before, this is a very reasonable time frame for shipping from China to Australia.
My order was shipped with China Regular Post with tracking number, and for this order it cost $7.58, which is a great price for international shipping 
Let's now take a look at the items I received ^-^


Stock photo from CNDirect

Available Sizes: M / L / XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): M: 84cm / L: 90cm / XL: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): M: 37cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm
Sleeve(cm): M: 51cm / L: 54cm / XL: 56cm
Waist(cm): M: 82cm / L: 88cm / XL: 94cm
Length(cm): M: 78cm / L: 80cm / XL: 82cm


How adorable is this dress! It features a navy blue theme, with a floral hood, pocket, cuffs and skirting. The pocket also features a really sweet cat motif sitting inside. 
This is such a nice dress for Spring, and is perfect for those looking for a casual kawaii outfit. It is a mid-thigh length and looks great with leggings and a pair of boots.


This dress is made from cotton-blend material so it doesn't have much stretch to it. However, it is available in three sizes! I ordered this dress in size M, which is more like a size S. It fits me well and I am super happy with it ^-^
It is also made very well for a dress that costs under $10! To my delight, I couldn't find any faults with it - no holes, no loose threads. When I wore this dress out I got a lot of compliments, especially about the cute little kitty peeking out of the pocket ^-^


This dress only cost $7.84! This dress also comes in yellow, but that color option was sold out when I went to order. I initially did want the yellow, but the blue is equally as adorable so I didn't mind too much ^-^
Click here to take a look at this dress 


Stock photo from CNDirect

Size(cm): 32cm*23cm*4.5cm


Now, who could pass up such an awesome Totoro shoulder bag! It is bigger than I expected it to be, which makes it great for carrying all your necessities inside. It's incredibly adorable, soft and plushy - making it the perfect addition to any Ghibli fan's life 


The shoulder straps are adjustable, so you can lengthen and shorten them to suit your height. I think the ears and arms are such a cute addition too!
This bag is made from plush velvet. For a bag that costs only $4.37, it is an incredible bargain and does not look cheap in the slightest ^-^


On the product page, the bag is shown coming with a small Totoro zipper charm. However, my bag came with a cute charm of Susuwatari - which I think suits the bag even better 
Click here to take a look (and fall in love with) this bag ^-^

Thank you for reading my review! It's always fun finding stores that offer fair prices with great items, and CNDirect is certainly one I would recommend. I hope you enjoyed reading this review, it was nice to show you my mini haul ^-^
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment