Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 9 January 2016

ROMWE: Round Neck Cartoon Print Grey Sweatshirt Review


Hello dolls!
I'm back, and today I've brought along one of my all time favourite characters with me in the form of an adorable sweater! 
When I spotted this super cute Totoro sweater on Romwe, the temptation was too much to handle ^-^
Let's take a closer look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

  • Bust(cm): S: 100cm / M: 102cm / L: 106cm / XL:108cm
  • Shoulder(cm): S: 45cm / M: 46cm / L: 47cm / XL:48cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): S: 62cm / M: 63cm / L: 64cm / XL:65cm
  • Length(cm): S: 69cm / M: 70cm / L: 71cm / XL:72cm


Isn't this sweater the cutest?! This sweater features a loose fit, totoro printed front and center, and has ears on the shoulders. The inside of the sweater is lined with fleece, so you know it's going to keep you warm on those chilly days in Winter 
This sweater is perfect for all My Neighbor Totoro and Studio Ghibli fans. I can also see this sweater being incorporated into some amazing kawaii, harajuku and casual mori girl outfits ^_^


As mentioned above, this sweater is lined with fleece and has a soft material on the outside (listed as cotton on the product listing). I was really pleasantly surprised to find this sweater was lined with fleece, as a lot of cheaper sweatshirts aren't ^-^
The other good news is, this sweater is available in a range of sizes of S-XL, making it possible for most to find a good fit! I went with a size M, as I wanted it to be a little looser.
Today I paired this sweater with a tattoo choker, a pair of woolen plaid shorts, a pair of cute socks and a pair of basic flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this sweater 
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals! They have a lot of adorable fashion available - both for the warm and cold weather ^_^
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: