Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 17 April 2016

BeautifulHalo - Heart Embroidery Smock Dress + Mouse Embroidered Denim Overall Dress


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you a couple more clothing pieces from BeautifulHalo ^-^
I really love the wide range of unique street fashion pieces BeautifulHalo has to offer, they are unlike any other clothing store I shop at - online or offline!
The two dresses I will be showing you today are two completely different styles to each other~




Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Waist(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm
Length(cm): S: 88cm / M: 90cm / L: 92cm



This dress is really unique in style and I love how fitted it is! It features really pretty embroidery on the front of the bodice, and has a midi length.
The embroidery shows a heart with two swords inserted diagonally on each side, and the heart is sided by cute flowers 
I really don't know what kind of style would be best for this dress, but the embroidery design for some reason reminded me of Hole 'Celebrity Skin' era. So, I guess this would be suitable for a goth grunge outfit ^-^


This dress is made from cotton blends and it is very comfortable and slightly stretchy to have a really good upper fit. This dress is available in sizes S-L, and I ordered a size M.
I think it is certainly a smaller make, and I was wise to go up a size and I am happy with the fit.
It's also made really well, there were no loose threads and the quality of the fabric feels strong.


Mouse Embroidered Denim Overall Dress

Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: M/L/XL

Measurements:

Hem(cm): M: 130cm / L: 134cm / XL: 138cm
Length(cm): M: 82cm / L: 84cm / XL: 86cm


When I saw this overall dress, I had to have it ^-^ I love rodents, so mice print (except Mickey Mouse) is something I absolutely adore!
This loose fitting overall dress features two front pockets, two side pockets and a side drawstring to make it a little more fitted.
I did order this in light blue, but I seemed to have received it in just blue. Either way, I think it is so cute 


Being made of denim, this dress has no stretch. It is also available in sizes M-XL, because it is meant to have a looser fit. I went with a size M, and I really like the fit of it. I do enjoy looser fitting clothing at times. It just feels much more casual and comfortable ^-^
The quality of this overall dress also feels good quality. Sadly, the weather is getting cooler so I may not get to wear this as much as I would like to, but it will certainly save for next Summer!


Thanks for stopping by to read my review ^-^ I still have some more items from BeautifulHalo to review in the near future so check back soon. Until the next review, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment