Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 21 April 2016

Shein: White Black Half Sleeve Lace Hollow Playsuit Review


Hello dolls!
I feel like I haven't reviewed a jumpsuit for such a long time! This lace white and black contrast playsuit from Shein is super classy and girly 
This playsuit is perfect for Spring and Summer and is ideal for a date outfit ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 82cm / M: 86cm / L: 90cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 39cm / M: 40cm / L: 41cm
Waist(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm
Length(cm): S: 75cm / M: 76cm / L: 77cm


This adorable playsuit features an allover lace bodice, connecting to soft and flowy chiffon shorts. The sleeves are 3/4 length and there is a zip at the back for closure. 
Because the lace bodice's design is somewhat sheer, it is best to wear an invisible bra or a white bralet underneath. Of course, this piece would also be very suitable for the beachside, so you could easily wear your favorite bikini underneath ^-^


This playsuit is made from polyester material and is very comfortable to wear. I was really surprised with the lace material, as it is thicker and more sturdier than I expected it to be ^-^
This playsuit is available in sizes S-L, and I chose it in a size S. I would say it is quite true to size - it's not too tight fitting nor is it too loose. There is certainly some extra space but not too much as to not make it baggy. Overall, I'm really happy with the sizing!
Today I paired this playsuit with a tattoo choker, black thigh high socks, and a pair of super cute music printed platform wedges 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to see this lovely playsuit 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals! While you're at it, you may be interested in looking at the massive clearance sale going right now with up to 85% off - click here!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment