Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 6 May 2016

Shein: Light Blue Half Sleeve Flower Print Pleated Dress Review


Hello dolls!
When I saw this beautiful blue floral dress on Shein, I instantly fell in love with it 
The lovely light blue colour and pretty rose vine print along the skirting makes it look like something out of a fairytale.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 86cm / S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): XS: 37cm / S: 38cm / M: 39cm / L: 40cm
Waist(cm): XS: 64cm / S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm
Length(cm): XS: 86cm / S: 87cm / M: 88cm / L: 89cm


This dress features a skater silhouette with an above-knee length and 3/4 length sleeves. The skirting of the dress has soft pleating which gives it a lovely fall. The front of the skirting has a lovely floral print of pink roses that gives it such a girly look.
The dress has a zip at the back for closure, and the print does not continue on the back of the dress. 
Today I paired this dress with a pair of white thigh high socks (find similar here!) and a pair of babydoll heels 


This dress is made from thick polyester material and it is fully lined in the bodice and also with a sewn in slip lining for the skirting. Because of the thicker material, this dress feels like it was made for a special occasion or Spring date ^-^
Shein has provided sizes XS-L to be available for this dress, and I chose the size S. I guess I should have gone with my normal sizing of XS, as the size S is a bit roomy in the waist and shoulder area. However, I believe a cute waist belt will fix this easily 


Thank you for reading me review! Click here to go see this adorable dress 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals for more fabulous floral finds ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment