Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 3 August 2016

ROMWE: White Crochet Chrysanthemum Hollow Out Lace Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Time for more adorable floral finds ^-^ Today I will be showing you this gorgeous floral crochet-style blouse from Romwe 
It is just perfect for the early Spring weather we are currently experiencing in Australia, and it goes lovely with a casual daytime date outfit.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): M: 35cm / L: 36cm / XL: 37cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 32cm  / L: 33cm / XL: 37cm
Bust(cm): M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Length(cm): M: 55cm / L: 56cm / XL: 57cm


This cute blouse features a conjoined flower effect all over, as if a crochet blouse and between each flower the blouse is hollowed out like a lace effect. It is incredibly unique, and I have never seen a floral blouse quite like this one. You can dress this blouse up or go casual with it depending on the occassion ^-^
The blouse is kind of see through in regards to the hollowing out between each flower, so a simple tank top worn underneath suits well 


This blouse is made from lace material, and is comfortable to wear. The quality of this blouse is very good, and I could find no faults with it ^-^ Being available in sizes M-XL, I went with the size M. I think it fits well with a slight oversized look ^-^
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a pair of navy fluttery shorts, and crochet flats ♡ I'm planning on wearing this outfit this weekend!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this adorable blouse 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Romwe for more unique street fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment