Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 9 September 2016

ROMWE: Black Pokemon Go Team Instinct Print Hooded Sweatshirt Review


Hello Dolls!
Today I want to share with you possibly my favourite hoodie ever - this Team Instinct hoodie from Romwe 
I was late to the game with Pokemon Go by a week after it made a huge impact as I had to wait to upgrade my phone, but I have been playing it ever since and love it.
Romwe also offers this hoodie for members of Team Mystic and Team Valor ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from ROMWE

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL/XXL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm / XL: 47cm / XXL: 48cm
Bust(cm): S: 92cm / M: 96cm / L: 100cm / XL: 104cm / XXL: 108cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm / XL: 62cm / XXL: 63cm
Length(cm): S: 61cm / M: 62cm / L: 63cm / XL: 64cm / XXL: 65cm


This black hooded sweatshirt features a kangaroo pocket in the front, and a drawstring hood. The front has the Team Instinct image printed! As you can guess, I chose Team Instinct as my team of choice on Pokemon Go ^-^
This is a really comfortable hoodie, and the fabric is soft to wear. I highly recommend this for Pokemon Go players, as this sweatshirt can be treated as a unisex item 


This hoodie is made from polyester material, and has a little stretch to it. It is available in sizes S-XXL, so it can fit a variety of sizes ^-^ I chose the size M, as I wanted a looser fit. This feels like it could easily pass as a size S, so I think it would be wise to go up a size.
The image printing is very clear and is of good quality. It doesn't feel like it will fade fast ^-^
Today I paired this hoodie with a tattoo choker, a pair of black skinny legged pants, and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find the Team Instinct hoodie ^-^
Also, you can click here to find the Team Mystic hoodie, and click here to find the Team Valor hoodie 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment