Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 4 November 2016

ROMWE: Black Lace Up Knit T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
I decided to put together a darker style outit today, with this lovely black lace up knit top from Romwe 
It's a great top for goth outfits, but would also work with many more different styles ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 68-88cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 13cm
Length(cm): 45cm


This top features a comfortable ribbed knit texture, with short sleeves that can be worn on or off your shoulders, and pretty lace up detailing in the front. This top is a shorter style, but I wouldn't go as far to say that it is a crop top as it does still have a bit of length. 
I feel like this top could be enjoyed in all seasons with the right co-ord, and as I mentioned above it certainly makes a great basic for more alt styles 


This top is made from polyester material and is very stretchy! Because it is only available in one-size, the stretch of the top would easily allow sizes XS-M to wear it without worries. The fabric is soft and comfortable to wear, and the material is a nice thickness. I'm really happy with the fit and quality of this top ^-^
Today I paired this top with a tattoo choker, a black pretty witch skirt, a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black lace up flats (find similar here!♡ I wore this outfit on Monday night to see Ouija at the movies. Since it was Halloween, I thought a darker style would be suitable ^-^


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this pretty top 
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals for more unique black clothing!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment