Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 17 November 2016

ROMWE: Blue Cat Embroidery Button Denim Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am going to show you this absolutely adorable cat embroidered denim skirt from Romwe 
For fans of manga and anime, you may recognize the cat as Chi from Chi's Sweet Home ^-^
This skirt is a great example of why I love Romwe so much, you can find such lovely unique items such as this for excellent prices!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): S: 66cm / M: 70cm / L: 74cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Length(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm


This cute dark blue denim skirt features a button up front, with two front pockets embellished with lovely cat embroidery on each pocket. The skirt has a nice body-hugging fit, and I think the length is just perfect for Spring and Summer!
This skirt is perfect for cat lovers, and fans of Chi's Sweet Home. It will go nicely with cute and casual coordinates 


The denim material of this skirt is a great thickness and comfortable to wear. The buttons are firmly stitched on, and overall I think the quality of this skirt is perfect! The skirt's fabric has no stretch to it, so it is always best to be mindful of measurements when purchasing online ^-^ Being available in sizes S-L, I chose the size S and I am really happy with the fit!
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a white daisy sheer layered vest top, and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this ultra sweet skirt 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more fantastic skirts for all seasons ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment