Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 30 November 2016

ROMWE: White Printed Grid Asymmetric Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Grid print is so popular right now, and I found this amazing white printed grid skirt from Romwe to show you 
With it's random printing and unique asymmetrical cut, this is such a fun skirt for Summer!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): 58-78cm
Hip Size(cm): 96cm
Length(cm): 36/46cm


This white skirt features a mini skirt style, with an elastic waistband and unique choppy asymmetrical cuts. The skirt has a black grid print, with random symbols printed all over. The drawings remind me of doodling in my notebook in high school ^-^
This is a really cute skirt, and once again Romwe has provided something so unique that cannot be found anywhere else 


This skirt is made from polyester material, and apart from the elastic waistband the fabric provides no stretch. It is only available as a one-size, and it is a smaller make so I would recommend sizes XS-S only ^-^ I love the quality of this skirt and it is nice and comfortable to wear! I feel that it is incredibly well sewn, and the printing is sharp and clear ^-^
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a white contrast sleeve t-shirt, and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go take a look at this awesome little skirt 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more one of a kind looks!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment