Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Shein: Navy Sunflower Print Pom Pom Trim Cami Romper Review


Hello dolls!
I admit my recent entries have been extremely un-Summer inspired, mainly because it is my least favorite season ^_~ But today, I will be showing you this sunflower printed romper from Shein that is just perfect for Summer and the beach 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Waist(cm): S: 58-80cm / M: 62-84cm / L: 66-88cm / XL: 70-92cm
Hip(cm): S: 108cm / M: 112cm / L: 116cm / XL: 120cm
Thigh(cm): S: 82cm / M: 84cm / L: 86cm / XL: 88cm
Length(cm): S: 89cm / M: 90cm / L: 91cm / XL: 92cm


This super girly romper features a lovely sunflower print, with cami-style adjustable straps and an elasticized waist. The romper has a cute pom pom trim and it closes at the back with a zip. The material of this romper is very flowy and sweet, and it is a must have for those looking for the perfect Summer romper to add to their wardrobe 


This romper is made of cotton blends material, and it is like a dream to wear! The material is soft, non sheer and cool for the warmer months. I really like the quality of this romper, it feels very boutique for a fraction of the cost ^-^
This romper is available in sizes S-L, and I chose a size S. Once again, Shein proves to be true to size, as I couldn't have been happier with the fit!
Today I paired this romper with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace-up flats (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this adorable romper 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Shein for more must needed fashion items!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment