Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 16 January 2017

Gamiss: Ruff Collar 3/4 Sleeve String Rabbits Print Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you my new favorite rabbit print top from Gamiss 
I love rabbits, rats, mice and guinea pigs so whenever I find an adorable clothing piece with any of these lovely animals printed on it I need it so bad ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Gamiss

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder Width(cm): S: 32cm / M: 33cm / L: 34cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 43cm / M: 44cm / L: 45cm
Length(cm): S: 56cm / M: 57cm / L: 58cm


This cute pink top features 3/4 sleeves and a ruffled collar with a tie. The top sits just at the hips and is not too loose nor too fitted. It also is lined inside with pink satin-feel fabric.  All over the top is a very sweet print of rabbits. This top is perfect for Spring outfits and is great for those who love to create pink and girly outfits 


This top is made from soft polyester material and flows really nicely when you wear it ^-^ The quality of this top is very good, considering it is under $20. It is well sewn, the print is clear and there were no loose threads. This top is available in sizes S-L, and I chose the size S - which is a perfect fit for me! Overall, I am super happy with this piece from Gamiss and would highly recommend their store ^-^
Today I paired this top with a tattoo choker, a cute black pleated mini skirt and a pair of black lace up flats (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to find this adorable top 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Gamiss for more unique and cute clothing ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment