Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 31 January 2017

ROMWE: Black Flower Embroidery Skinny Jeans Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you one of the most amazing pair of jeans I've ever owned - these black embroidered skinny jeans from Romwe 
They are so unique and pretty, I have never seen a pair quite like them!
Let's take a look~




Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

  • Waist(cm): S: 70cm / M: 74cm / L: 78cm / XL: 82cm
  • Hip Size (cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm / XL: 100cm
  • Length(cm): S: 88cm / M: 89cm / L: 90cm / XL: 91cm


These jeans feature a nice and tight skinny fit, with front and back pockets and belt loops. The jeans have a zip and button for closure in the front. Both sides of the jeans are beautiful embroidery of florals and dragons. The embroidery is perfectly sewn, it's so intricate and perfect!
These jeans are a great addition to grunge wardrobes 


These jeans are made from sturdy denim material. The material has no stretch, so you need to check the measurements carefully before selecting a size ^-^ Luckily, there are sizes S-XL to choose from, and I went with the size S. I am happy with this size, but I could have easily gone up a size! These jeans are great quality and I can't get over how amazing the embroidery is!
Today I paired these jeans with a tattoo choker, a black stand collar asymmetrical knit sweater, and a pair of black lace up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these awesome skinny jeans 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more edgy fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment