Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 25 January 2017

ROMWE: Pink Contrast Band Waist Straight Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Mini skirts are usually my first choice of length when shopping for skirts, but recently I'm grown fond of longer length skirts - particularly midi length!
So, today I will be showing you this sparkly cute pink straight midi skirt from Romwe 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): XS:60cm, S:64cm, M:68cm, L:72cm
Hip Size (cm): XS:90cm, S:94cm, M:98cm, L:102cm
Length(cm): XS:84cm, S:85cm, M:86cm, L:87cm


This unique pink skirt features a long, skinny and straight cut, with an elasticized waist band and micro pleats throughout the skirt. The color of the skirt is a metallic pastel pink, and the waist band is glittery with colors of black, red and silver in stripes. It is the perfect skirt for a night out on the town, and what I love about this skirt is it can so easily be used for edgy outfits ^-^ That's why today I put this pastel punk outfit 


This skirt is made from super stretchy polyester material. Believe me, it is super SUPER stretchy - it's so wonderful ^-^ The material is soft to wear and because of the stretchy material it is easy to walk in despite being bodycon in style. This skirt is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with the size S. I am really happy with the fit, and I just know I will love this skirt for a long time ^-^
Today I paired this skirt with a pentagram choker, a tattoo choker, a dark kawaii crop top, and a pair of lace up platform wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this awesome skirt 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more incredible styles!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. "Combine with a necklace and open back black dresses makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete