Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 8 January 2017

Shein: Contrast Lace Crochet Trim Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I have put together a sweet, girly outfit together featuring this pretty lace blouse from Shein 
I sometimes feel like my fashion style is Jekyll and Hyde, as I often change from edgy outfits drastically to feminine styles ^-^ It really depends on my mood for the day, and overall how confident I am feeling within myself.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm / XL: 61cm
Length(cm): S: 60cm / M: 61cm / L: 62cm / XL: 63cm


This lovely blouse features a high neck adorned with crochet lace trim, elasticated sleeves and hem for a fitted look, and a delicated lace design on the front. The front design has a cameo style sheer floral decoration which is very feminine and gives it a vintage look. The back on the collar closes with two buttons. 
This top is perfect for Spring, and suits many girly styles such as dolly, vintage and elegant kawaii ^-^ It also comes in black for those who enjoy darker clothing 


This blouse is made from polyester material and has no stretch. The fabric is soft to wear, and is actually quite sheer - so you will need to wear a tank top or bralet underneath ^-^ I'm in love with both the quality and look of this blouse, it is so delicate and dressy ^-^ This blouse is available in sizes S-XL and I chose the size S. The sizing is true and I am very happy with the fit!
Today I paired this blouse with a cute pink faux suede button up scallop panel skirt (review coming soon!), and a pair of adorable white mouse flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this beautiful blouse, and click here to find it in black 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Shein for more cute fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment