Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Shein: Pink Suede Button Up Scallop Panel Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
The other day I reviewed a gorgeous lace blouse from Shein, and today I will be reviewing the cute skirt I wore with it - this pink suede button up skirt 
I love cute skirts, and pink is probably my first color of choice when looking for one to buy ^-^ I just love how girly pink skirts are, and how many adorable outfits you can create with them!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): XS: 65cm / S: 69cm / M: 73cm / L: 77cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 91cm / S: 95cm / M: 99cm / L: 103cm
Length(cm): XS: 39.5cm / S: 40.5cm / M: 41.5cm / L: 42.5cm


This lovely skirt features a scalloped panel design, with a button up front. The skirt is designed to fit like a bodycon skirt, which goes perfectly with either fitted or loose tops ^-^ The style of this skirt is very basic - there are no belt loops or pockets. But it's simplistic design is incredibly cute and eye-catching!
This is a choice skirt for Spring or Summer, and would suit many outfits dressed up or worn casual. This skirt also is available in black 


This skirt is made from 100% suede and is very soft to wear. The fabric has no stretch, but is available in sizes XS-L. I chose the size S. I am really satisfied with the fit and this skirt is exactly how I expected it to be ^-^
The quality of this skirt is great and feels very sturdy - I couldn't find any faults with it!
Today I paired this skirt with a white lace crochet trim blouse, and a pair of cute white mouse flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable skirt, and click here to find it in black 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Shein for more amazing fashion at amazing prices!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment