Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Zaful: Printed Back Casual Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you another gorgeous piece from Zaful 
This printed back casual shirt I'll be showing you today has a wonderful balance of modern fashion mixed with a vintage floral print ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Zaful

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder Width(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Bust(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 29cm / L: 60cm
Back Length(cm): S: 72cm / M: 73cm / L: 74cm


This pretty shirt features a button up front with a lapel collar and button closure on the sleeves. The back is decorated with a lovely vintage-styled floral and ribbon print, giving this shirt a great Spring look. This shirt can be dressed up or down, tuck in or out, buttoned up or left unbuttoned - any way you choose to suit your style! I really enjoy the casual look of this shirt but at the same time it gives a unique and stylish appeal 


This shirt is made from cotton and polyester and does not stretch. The fabric is good quality and feels comfortable to wear. With it not being too thick or too thin, it makes this shirt a great choice for Autumn and Spring ^-^ This shirt is available in sizes S-L, and I chose the size S. I am really happy with the fit, and I could of gone for the size M if I wanted a looser fit!
Today I paired this shirt with a tattoo choker, a cute black pleated skirt and a pair of black lace-up martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable shirt 
Also, click here to check out the current amazing New Years Sale at Zaful! ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment