Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 6 March 2017

ROMWE: White V Neck Rose Embroidery Chiffon Top Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this lovely white rose embroidered chiffon top from Romwe 
Because of it's soft and lightweight material, it is a great top for both Spring and Summer ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): M: 96cm / L: 100cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 22cm / L: 23cm
Length(cm): M: 59cm / L: 60cm


This darling blouse features a slightly loose and light style, with a v-neck collar and folded design around the neckline and down the front of the top. The material is slightly sheer and is adorned with a beautiful red rose embroidered on the left. It is a very comfortable top to wear for the warmer months in Summer, but also maintains the fresh floral excitement of Spring 


This blouse is made from beautifully soft chiffon material and the fabric provides no stretch. The top is crafted very well and the rose embroidery is sewn perfectly ^-^ This top is available in sizes M and L, and I chose the size M which I find fits me well while still having a nice bit of looseness for comfort!
Today I paired this top with a tattoo choker, a plaid mini skirt (find similar here!), a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black lace up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this cute top 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more fun fashion for all seasons!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment