Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 1 May 2017

ROMWE: Black Flower Embroidery PU Saddle Bag Review


Hello dolls!
Embroidered accessories are really in right now, and can turn your 'blah' outfit into something much more admirable. Today I will be showing you this beautiful flower embroidery PU saddle bag from one of my favorite stores online Romwe 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Bag Length(cm): 18cm
Bag Width(cm): 9cm
Bag Height(cm): 14cm
Strap Length(cm): 110-120cm


First off, this bag has one of the prettiest embroidery designs I have ever seen, with a lovely design of different colored flowers that go perfectly together! The bag has a metal magnet clip for closure, and a nice lengthy adjustable strap! The inside of the bag has a soft suede feeling fabric, and has multiple pockets to store your necessities ^-^ This bag is a great option for Autumn and Spring, and also is available in a khaki shade 


This bag is made of soft and flexible PU material, and feels sturdy! The overall quality of this bag is super nice, and I am so happy to add it to my collection ^-^ The bag is also a nice size, it is not too small and not too large. The embroidery is wonderfully sewn, and I can't fault this bag at all! It's going to be my main everyday bag to use for now 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely bag, and click here to find it in khaki 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more unique fashion items!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment