Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 27 July 2017

ROMWE: Flower Embroidered Self Tie Cuffed Gingham Shorts Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you these super cute blue flower embroidered cuffed gingham shorts from Romwe 
I love the Spring feel of these shorts, and they are such an adorable design!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): XS: 64-88cm / S: 68-92cm / M: 72-96cm / L: 76-100cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 111cm / S: 115cm / M: 119cm / L: 123cm
Thigh(cm): XS: 71cm / S: 73cm / M: 75cm / L: 77cm
Length(cm): XS: 34cm / S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm


These blue gingham shorts are so cute! They feature a mid waist fit, with a slightly puffy look which is very popular with the new range of gingham pieces. The shorts close with a drawstring waist and tie, as well as self ties on each side. The shorts have pockets and adorable flowers embroidered on each pocket. They are also cuffed and overall are a perfect choice for Spring ^-^
These shorts are great for a cute and casual look, and can be paired with your favourite t-shirts 


These shorts are made from 100% cotton material and are super comfortable to wear and very breathable. I am happy with both the quality and fit of these shorts! These shorts are available in sizes XS-L, and I chose XS.
Today I paired these shorts with a tattoo choker, a cute white embroidered bunny pocket t-shirt, and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these darling shorts 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more wonderful clothing!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: