Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 7 July 2017

ROMWE: Gingham Print Cami Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you another lovely gingham piece - this blue gingham print cami dress from Romwe 
It's got a really great retro casual look, and is an ideal dress for Summer ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 76cm / M: 80cm / L: 84cm / XL: 88cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm / XL: 80cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Length(cm): S: 81cm / M: 82cm / L: 83cm / XL: 84cm


This lovely dress features a short a-line style, with blue gingham printed all over and adjustable spaghetti straps. The back of the dress is elasticated to ensure a nice fit. 
This dress can be worn and styled in many different ways through Spring and Summer ^-^ Because of it's casual and retro look, pairing this with a 90s outfit is really easy to do!
This dress is also available in black 


This dress is made from polyester material that has no stretch. The dress is made beautifully, and is available in sizes S-XL. I went with the size M, as I was afraid that the size S might be too small for me. But, the size M was a little large on me, so I should have stuck to my original choice of size S ^-^ That's okay though, when I wear a cardigan over the top of the dress, you can't tell it's a little too large!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this cute dress, and click here to find it in black 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more stylish fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: