Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 16 August 2017

ROMWE: Hanky Hem Loose Sweater Review


Hello dolls!
There's nothing quite like a piece of clothing that makes you feel girly and elegant - and today I will be showing you a particular piece that makes me feel this way!
I will be sharing with you this lovely hanky hem loose sweater from Romwe 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 34cm
Bust(cm): 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 68cm
Length(cm): 70cm


This gorgeous sweater features an asymmetrical design, with lace detailing on the sleeves and hem. It is super pretty, and although it is stated to be white, I would say it is more of a light cream colour ^-^
Even though we didn't have much Winter this year sadly (about 5-7 degrees above average ;__;), I still found some cooler nights to enjoy this sweater like it should be enjoyed - it is so delicate and girly 


This sweater is made from soft acrylic material that is an absolute dream to wear! It is so comfortable I wish it could be Winter forever ^-^ This sweater is only available in one-size, but will fit sizes XS-M nicely. The quality of this sweater is amazing and I really enjoy wearing it. I enjoy the looser fit as that makes it all the more of a pleasure to wear!
Today I paired this sweater with a tattoo choker, a pair of black scalloped waist skinny pants, and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this beautiful sweater 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more darling fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment