Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 9 September 2017

ROMWE: Hooded Drawstring Waist Lace Lining Trench Coat Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this lovely and stylish hooded drawstring waist lace lining trench coat from Romwe 
It is a perfect jacket for Autumn and the lace detailing gives it a cute vibe!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): M: 65cm / L: 66cm / XL: 67cm
Bust(cm): M: 88cm / L: 92cm / XL: 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 42cm / L: 43cm / XL: 44cm
Length(cm): M: 76cm / L: 77cm / XL: 78cm


Ah, I wish it was Autumn again! This lovely jacket features a wonderful length, with a drawstring waist and hood. The sleeves are 3/4 length, and can be folded up to expose the beautiful lace lining this jacket has. It's a nice light khaki color that pairs easily with a variety of outfit choices. It also has pockets on the sides and looks great worn tied in the front of left open. I just love a good jacket that is both practical for a casual day and also stylish enough to wear out 


This jacket is made from soft and comfortable polyester material that has no stretch. The material is pleasant to wear and is both cool and warm enough to wear inbetween the changing seasons. This jacket is available in sizes M-XL and I chose a size M. I am extremely happy with the fit and quality of this jacket - bring on Autumn 2018!
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a casual loose rabbit printed shirt, a pair of black denim shorts and a pair of brown lace-up boots (thrifted! But find similar here


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this gorgeous jacket 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals from Romwe for more wonderful fashion!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment