Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday, 31 August 2017

ROMWE: Black Skinny Ankle Jeans Review


Hello dolls!
I always need to own a comfortable and awesome looking pair of pants - skinny jeans being my favourite kind! Today I will be showing you these black skinny ankle jeans from Romwe ♥
Romwe have a large and amazing range of pants and jeans available, and I love how well they fit on me!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm / XL: 80cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 78cm / M: 82cm / L: 86cm / XL: 90cm
Thigh(cm): S: 48cm / M: 50cm / L: 52cm / XL: 54cm
Length(cm): S: 94cm / M: 95cm / L: 96cm / XL: 97cm


This jeans are black as the night and a super skinny fit! It has front and back pockets, as well as belt loops. The jeans close in the front with a zipper and button closure. They sit at your ankle and are such an affordable option for those who love a good pair of jeans but don't want to overpay for them ^-^
I wear jeans all year round, so I don't really see them as a particular season piece. However, these jeans have a great look for Autumn, and are also available in grey ♥


These jeans are made from denim and the great news is they are also stretchy! They are super comfortable and fit like a dream ^-^ They are available in sizes S-XL, and I went with the size M. I am usually a size S for pants, so I do suggest going up a size! 
Today I paired these jeans with a tattoo choker, a horse printed ruffle jacket (I bought it second hand on eBay, but the brand name is 'Mackenzie Mode'), a black lace-up top and a pair of black lace-up martin boots ♥


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these rad skinny jeans ♥
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more amazing fashion deals!



I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment