Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 1 August 2014

Fashion Finds - Skullspiration


Hello fellow fashionistas
 This is my first post on this blog, so I decided to jump straight in and deliver some amazing fashion finds for you all!
If you're like me, somedays call for a darker style to reflect your mood. I personally love skulls on days like this, and ripped clothing? Give me!
Here are some great pieces at amazing prices from Sheinside. Don't forget that this awesome online store also offers FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

Click the links below to be directly taken to each item for more details and additional photos...


💀 Black Rivet Stud Earrings - $4.93 💀

 Have a super fun weekend, and I'll catch up with you all soon 😽
Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Dresses are just as easy as shorts or jeans and a tee.Last time I buy the good quality dress in off the shoulder midi bodycon dress and I fall in love with it .

    ReplyDelete