Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 8 August 2014

Sheinside: Ryuk Death Note Sweater review!


Hello hello!
How amazing is this Death Note sweater featuring Ryuk?
This sweater is from Sheinside, and I would like to review it.
Sheinside is a great online fashion store, offering a wide range of styles for many occasions! Also, if you spend over $30, you qualify for free shipping - no matter where you live! I would also like to note that shipping from Sheinside is very fast!


Stock photo from Sheinside

I love sweaters, especially sweaters with a comfy material and a fit which isn't too loose or too tight. Luckily, this sweater turned out to include exactly those two qualities! Not to mention I can rock this with a darker style~

Measurements:
 Size: One Size
Bust(cm): 116CM
Length(cm): 71CM
Sleeve Length(cm): 62CM

The other great thing about this sweater is it is great for the Australian climate (especially for Queensland) ! If you don't know, we don't get much Winter here, so we don't always need thick, fleecy sweaters. I could easily wear this sweater in Autumn, Winter and Spring as it keeps you warm but allows your skin to breathe at the same time! On the rare extreme cold days, I would pair this sweater with a cardigan.



The print and colours are amazing! If you're a big Death Note fan like me, you will want to get your hands on this. It's undoubtedly the coolest design I've seen for a Death Note sweater.
The sweater looks exactly like the stock photos. The print on this sweater is double sided with the same design. I feel like this sweater could easily be a unisex fit.



This only comes in one size, so you will need to check the measurements before purchasing.
I am really happy I chose this sweater. I will be wearing it many times.
I hope you enjoyed this review! Click here to be taken directly to Sheinside to see all the other amazing clothing they stock! Click here to be taken directly to this sweater!


Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment