Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 16 September 2014

OOTD: Creepy Cute Broken Dolls and Lace


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this super creepy yet adorable outfit I got from Romwe not too long ago!
I adore creepy things, and creepy dolls are one of my favourite things of all time! So, when I found this skirt, I couldn't pass it up.



Stock photo from Romwe


I was lucky to get this skater-style skirt while it was 15% discounted, and I think it is perfect for an everyday grunge look or even for the raddest upcoming holiday - Halloween! 


This skirt is also fully lined and the quality is incredible! The size small was a perfect fit and the material is super comfy.


Along with my order, I also ordered this black floral lace blouse specifically to wear with this skirt. There was a matching bralet top for this skirt, but sadly I missed out. However, I think this blouse matches perfectly 

Stock photo from Romwe

When ordering this top, only size XS was available. The fit is a little tight, but once on it is also very comfortable to wear.
The design is pretty and feminine. No doubt it will be one of my favourite items this coming Summer.



I teamed this outfit with some black thigh high socks and a pair of creepers. Also, how do you like this background? I thought it was perfect to showcase this outfit!
The skirt is still currently 15% off, which you can find -here-
The blouse is also currently discounted by 10%, click -here- to check it out!


I hope you enjoyed this OOTD post. See you all soon!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment