Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 18 September 2014

Introducing Great Quality for Low Prices - BeautifulHalo.com


Hello!
You may have seen me posting great fashion finds from this store on my Tumblr recently. I really love their extensive range of products and I love their prices just as much!
There is clothing available for all styles - cute, casual, dolly - I've even found some grunge items there! (You can see some of these items in the above photo. They are on my current wishlist!)

Another thing I should mention is their customer support is really respectable. To contact support is simple with their 24/7 Live Support and email assistance. Whenever I've had a question about a product or regarding my order, they have always been speedy to reply and extremely helpful.

I recently ordered two tops from BeautifulHalo.




01 - 02

I love the vintage feel of the bralet on the left. The print also reminds me of DIY crafts, which I am very much into, so I couldn't resist it!
The top on the right has a more sexy look, but I think it's going to look great with skater skirts. It certainly will be perfect for those hot days in Summer.

I really look forward to showing you OOTD posts with these two items :) Stay tuned for it!

Here is the rundown of products I used in the initial image 




I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I'll be back soon with more fashion goodness!
Take care until then 

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment