Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 10 September 2014

OOTD - Grunge Moon & Stars Dress


Hello!
I'm going to show you today's outfit. This dress has become a fast favorite of mine. The print is so 90's and the babydoll fit makes it's comfortable and adorable at the same time!

I ordered this dress online a couple of months ago, but have been waiting impatiently for the cold Winter weather to cease so I would have the chance to wear it. Today was my lucky day!

Let's take a look at some photos from today's outfit:







Thigh high socks and some grungy boots really compliment this dress. As you can see, I had added a pentagram garter to give this look even more edge. I also love the lace-up backing of this dress. It's edgy, yet feminine at the same time!

You can find this dress at Romwe - just click here! It comes in a variety of sizes from XXS to XL.
A long cardigan also rocks this look!


I bought my cardigan at my local Target quite some time ago, but I have added some cardigans below that would be perfect to wear with this dress. Just click their corresponding numbers below (in order from left to right) to be taken straight to their product page!




01 - 02 - 03 - 04


I hope you enjoyed this quick OOTD post! See you in the next post~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment