Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 5 September 2014

Sheinside: Disney Princesses Punked Up! Shirt Review



Hello dolls!
I'm back today with another clothing review for the amazing online fashion store Sheinside! I was super excited to review this shirt because look at the print! They have formed two of my favorite things together - Disney princesses and alternative fashion!


This shirt features Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Pocahontas in their alternative forms, and they are looking very cool indeed! Adorned with tattoos, piercings and stretched ears I can only imagine how dreamy their princes must look!

 
 Stock photo from Sheinside

Measurements
Size: One Size
Bust(cm): 100CM
Length(cm): 48CM
Sleeve Length(cm): 21CM


The polyester fabric is extremely comfy, and is very similar to the poly knit fabric of baseball jersey shirts - the material is breathable and keeps the body cool. Which means this shirt is going to be one of my favorite wardrobe items this coming summer. The shirt is also cropped, so it is perfect for high-waist skirts and shorts. Perfect for a day out with friends or for going to a concert!


 I also want to point out the tagline featured on the front bottom hem of the shirt, and also printed on the back. "I am different from you". That's a statement message I am happy to wear!
 

What do you think? This shirt screams originality, right?! Click here to be taken directly to Sheinside to see all the other amazing clothing they stock! Click here to be taken directly to this shirt!
I hope you enjoyed this review. Until next time, take care and keep on rockin'!


Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment