Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 29 October 2014

BeautifulHalo: Vintage Newspaper Print Crop Top Review

Casper says hello! 

Hello dolls!
Time to review the second top I ordered from BeautifulHalo! I couldn't resist the vintage newspaper print of this top - it's so retro and paired perfectly with my new steampunk wear!


Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 84cm M: 88cm
Waist(cm): S: 67cm M: 69cm
Length(cm): S: 38cm M: 39cm


This crop top is made from cotton blends and has a secure fit. Unlike the previous crop top I reviewed from BeautifulHalo, this top does not have cupping in the bust area. It features a side zip for easy on and off, and is lined with pink satin-like material.


The newspaper print features adverts from what looks like clothing/tailoring companies. The top itself is a greyish beige colour, whilst the text and images printed are black and red.
I really like the printing of the sewing scissors featured on this top. I love crafts and sewing, so it has a very DIY vibe that I fell in love with.


I coordinated this top into a steampunk style outfit, which I think matches incredibly well. This crop top would also look great in vintage inspired coords, as well as casual wear. I'm sure I'll be pairing this top with a lot of casual wear this coming Summer!


As I mentioned in the previous review from this store, I am extremely happy with the quality of their items, and I am super impressed with their customer service! Click here to go have a look at this incredible top, or click here to be taken directly to BeautifulHalo's homepage!



Here's what else I wore with this top:

Goggles - eBay I ordered the colour 'brass'.
RQ-BL steampunk gears necklace - Jill PunkxLoli
RQ-BL steampunk belt - Jill PunkxLoli
RQ-BL steampunk skirt - Jill PunkxLoli
Stockings - eBay I ordered the pattern 'striped'.

I hope you enjoyed this review! Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment