Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Sheinside: Green/Red Plaid Flare Skirt


Hello dolls!
Today was so hot outside *cries* It reached 38°C max, but it didn't stop me from rocking this outfit which features this adorable plaid skirt from Sheinside!


Stock photo from Sheinside

Measurements: One Size
Waist Size(cm): 60-80cm
Length(cm): 36cm


This perfect length plaid skirt features an elastic waist and black lining. Made from woolen polyester, the material is of high quality and feels soft against the skin. The elastic waist is also comfortable, and has quite a bit of stretch. For this 'one-size' piece, I would recommend it to sizes XS-M.


With school girl inspired plaid pattern, it has a very 90's vibe which makes it perfect for grunge and vintage inspired outfits. Wear it with a band shirt, or a cute crop top to really emphasize this look!


The other great thing about this skirt is, because it does fit well into alternative fashion, that it can be a staple closet item for all seasons. I can imagine pairing this skirt with a coat and tights in Winter, and with a cool crop top in Summer. Oh, and boots are a MUST for this skirt 


Once again, I am really pleased with the clothing from Sheinside. Not only are their fashions incredibly well priced, the quality is great too. I'm sure I could go searching for the perfect plaid skirt at the shops in my city, but I doubt any would come close to this one. The pleated flare sits so perfectly!


To complete the look for this skirt, I am also wearing:

Boat Neck Black Crop Top - Romwe
Pentagram Harness - Handmade (find similar -here-)
Boots - Taobao (I can not find the listing. You can find a similar pair -here- and -here-)


I hope you enjoyed this review! I will have another Sheinside review up in a couple days time from now - please look forward to it Click here to be taken directly to check out this skirt. Alternatively, click here to go have a look around Sheinside's amazing range!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment