Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 7 November 2014

OOTD: Choies Sugar Skull Princess


Hello dolls!
Time for an OOTD! This outfit comprises of three amazing pieces from CHOIES. CHOIES is a super fun clothing store selling the latest street fashions. They also have a cool feature on their website, where you can try your luck for free clothing items at their Free Trial Center 





The three pieces I am wearing today is this cool calavera vest and this pleated skater skirt topped off with a sweet floral hair garland! This was my first time ordering with CHOIES, and I must say the shipping was much faster than I expected! Their customer service is also extremely friendly. Let's take a look at the clothing's stock photos and measurements first!

Stock photo from CHOIES

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 84cm
Length(cm): 66cm

Stock photo from CHOIES

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 62cm
Length(cm): 61cm

Stock photo from CHOIES

Measurements:

Perimeter(cm): 54cm



This outfit is colourful and perfect for Spring! All three items went so well together. I usually wouldn't wear a skirt this length, but I just couldn't resist the soft colour as well as the perfect pleats!


I can envision this outfit would be great for a day at the park, or perhaps a sweet date with your manster (。・ω・。)ノ♥


The vest is made from cotton, but it's that SUPER soft cotton that feels dreamy against your skin! Overall I think this vest is such an adorable addition to my closet, you can wear it with such a variety of different skirts and pants!


I couldn't help but wear these amazing boots again with this outfit! I changed the black laces to rainbow laces to keep the outfit nice and colourful 


And of course my furbaby Shadow wanted to say hello to everybody in internet land!

I hope you enjoyed this OOTD / review post! I have a few more pieces from CHOIES that I will be also reviewing in the very near future (yes, I am in love with this store!). Click the below links to check out the items I wore today:
floral garland / calavera vest / pleated skater skirt
Alternatively, click here to go look around the CHOIES homepage!

I hope you all have a great weekend ♥ I will be back shortly with more fun fashion finds!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment