Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 11 November 2014

OOTD: Choies Alphabet Denim Set


Hello dolls!
Here is another cute outfit I wanted to share with you ♥ In my previous post, I mentioned another outfit from CHOIES was coming, and today is the day to show it to you! This outfit comprises of an adorable two-piece denim-feel set and glittery jelly sandals, as well as some pieces bought from other stores!


Stock photo from CHOIES

Measurements:

Size: One-Size
TOP
Bust(cm): 80-96cm
Length(cm): 40cm
SKIRT
Waist(cm): 60-70cm

Stock photo from CHOIES

Available Sizes: US5 / US6 / US7 / US8
Heel Height(cm): 5cm


I love this set! It has a 90's fashion feel to it. The alphabet print is really cute, and the style of the top and skirt looks great! Since this is a two-piece, you can feel free to mix and match these two items with other clothing in your closet. I think the white lace crop top from Sheinside I reviewed a little while back would look awesome matched with this skirt.


The material for this set is polyester, but has a convincing fake denim look. The top does up with buttons in the front, just like a classic style bralet, and the skirt closes with a side zip. Both pieces are comfortable to wear, and fit me very well.


My favourite addition to this outfit is the glittery jelly sandals! I've wanted a pair for quite awhile now, and when I saw them for sale at CHOIES at such a reasonable price, I just knew I had to have them 
I bought these in size 38. For reference, I am AU7.5-8 / UK 5. When ordering in EU sizes, I typically go for size 38. If I am ordering platform heels, I will go down one size, for a more secure fit.


I recently purchased these super cute cat stockings and thought they were a perfect compliment for this outfit! Here's what else I wore with this outfit and where to get them!

Daisy Choker: Handmade
White Lace Crop Top: Taobao (no longer available, so I just linked to the store I bought it from)
Cat Stockings: eBay


I hope you enjoyed this OOTD / review post! Once again, I was happy with the quality of clothing from CHOIES. 
Click here to check out this amazing two-piece set, and click here to have a look at the jelly sandals (they are also available in 3 other colours, although the transparent pair is the only pair that features glitter).
Or click here to go check out CHOIES entire range! They add new products daily, it's always fun to see the new stock coming through!
By the way, CHOIES is currently running a promotion where you will receive one of these adorable kitty purses when you spend $59 or more 
I'll be back again soon with more fresh looks! Until then~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment