Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 8 December 2014

BeautifulHalo Haul!


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you four amazing pieces I ordered from BeautifulHalo. This time I ordered four tops and one pair of leggings (one of the tops was a present for my sister, so there won't be any photos of me wearing it). Once again, I was really impressed with the super fast shipping and friendly customer service that BeautifulHalo offers it's customers 


Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:
Bust(cm): 74cm
Waist(cm): 68cm
Length(cm): 62cm

Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:
Length(cm): 40-50cm

Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:
Bust(cm): 78-100cm
Length(cm): 69cm

Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:
Length(cm): 93-95cm
Thigh(cm): 42-46cm
Waist(cm): 60-100cm

Unfortunately, one of the shirts I ordered is no longer available for sale, so I have not included the stock photo and measurements above. So, let's take a look at that top firstly!


I really like the print of this top, with the Mickey Mouse occult feel. This crop top is extremely comfortable cotton material, and pairs perfectly with most of my skirts and shorts. 


This top is great quality, and is does not have hemming on the bottom or sleeves - giving it an edgy, distressed look. I paired this top with these sweet, pastel corset shorts from Taobao.


Next I'll be showing you this fun, quirky crop top. I love the saying on the shirt - it's cool and stylish, even though some people may think it's offensive (well, good I say >:3)


Just like the previous top, this top is also made out of the same, soft cotton material. This top is also sleeveless, but has hemming on the bottom and on the sleeves. I paired this shirt with these beetlejuice-stripe shorts from Taobao.


Last, but certainly not least, I will be showing you two items in one! I actually ordered this top to wear with these leggings, as I felt they would compliment each other so well. Because of the dipped length in the front and back, it's the perfect top for leggings 


This top has a very grungy look - it's loose-fitting and has an asymmetric cut, making it just perfect to wear with leggings! I really like how the fabric has a slight "distressed" look. 


These Corpse Bride leggings are my favourite item from this order, and would be great for any Tim Burton fan! They are very comfortable, and are pretty stretchy to accommodate various sizes.


The printing on these leggings are amazing also! Look at how clear the image is, I was so happy with the high quality. Along with my Iron Fist Nightmare Catcher leggings, these are certainly a favourite!


I hope you enjoyed this review/haul post! Click here to go look around BeautifulHalo's amazing store 
I'll be back with more reviews and cool finds soon. Until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment