Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 4 December 2014

Rosewe: Long Sleeve Lace Cardigan


Hello dolls!
Today I'm excited to show you this wonderful cardigan from Rosewe. Because of the breathable lace fabric, it is perfect for Summer! This particular lace design seems to be very popular right now, and although I have a long sleeve blouse in this design, I just couldn't pass up this super cute cardigan!




Stock photo from Rosewe

Available Sizes: One Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 38cm
Bust(cm): 106cm
Sleeve Length (cm): 70cm
Length(cm): 66cm


The off-white/beige colouring of this cardigan brings a soft, feminine touch to any outfit. The lace design is floral, and adds a contrast with the transparent lace. This cardigan is also quite versatile, as it could be worn with a casual or more formal look.


This cardigan is purely made from lace material, so it has a light feel to it. I was very impressed with the quality of this piece, and the 'one size' sizing is true - it could easily fit from XS-M sized ladies.
The lace material used for this cardigan is not of the itch-inducing kind - which is always a pleasant surprise! The sleeves also flare out slightly on the ends, which is another feature I adore.


Today I went for a pastel look with this cardigan. I paired it with this sweet handmade crop top and light blue denim high-waisted shorts. To finish off the pastel look, I also wore my new incredibly cute Nymph beanie 


Here's a list of what else was worn today!

Nymph beanie - Elfe in Our House
Choker - eBay
Crop Top - Taobao
Denim Shorts - Taobao


Thank you for taking the time to read this review! Click here to have a look at this gorgeous cardigan, or click here to be taken directly to the Rosewe homepage! 
Thanks again for joining me, I'll be back soon with more reviews 

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment