Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 28 December 2014

Sheinside: Black Elastic Skinny Hollow Leggings


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing these too cool velvet leggings from Sheinside! They have amazing details and are perfect for a grungy/punk rock look.


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): XS:60CM / S:64CM / M:68CM / L:72CM / XL:76CM
Hip(cm): XS:70CM / S:74CM / M:78CM / L:82CM / XL:86CM
Length(cm): XS:89CM / S:90.5CM / M:92CM / L:93.5CM / XL:95CM



I adore the style of these leggings - such a unique concept! The front features two zippers that help you to put on the leggings, and cut out holes in the knee area. The back features two pockets.
These leggings are ankle length (yay!) and also have an elastic waist for some extra stretch.


The leggings are made from velvet material and are incredibly comfortable to wear. I ordered these in a size S, and the fit was perfect! The material and craftsmanship is of high quality, they are really worth the price. I don't even consider these as a pair of leggings, they are so much more and feel more like pants!


These leggings are perfect for Autumn and Winter, paired with boots and a crop top for an edgy look. I styled these leggings for a pastel grunge look today. Here is what else I wore!


Tattoo choker: eBay
'I Don't Care' Japanese crop top: Happy Monday
Boots: Taobao (I can not find the listing. You can find a similar pair -here- and -here-)


These leggings are currently on sale for only $28.83 (35% discount) plus you get free shipping! I highly recommend these as a staple for any grunge and punk wardrobe!


I hope you enjoyed this review. Sheinside has been adding so many amazing styles lately, -click here- to go check them out! I have some more items from Sheinside to review, so please keep checking back as I will be posting them very soon.
I hope everyone spent a wonderful time this holiday season. I can't believe it is nearly 2015 already!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment