Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 1 January 2015

Sheinside: Black Contrast Sheer Mesh Yoke Cat Print Crop Sweatshirt Review



Hello dolls! Happy New Year \^-^/
I am back to review my third item from Sheinside! This is a super creepy cute/pastel goth style long-sleeve shirt featuring two grumpy looking identical kitties on the front, with the words 'I'M HUNGRY' stated on the back. I guess the two poor little mice in front of the kitties weren't a satisfying treat? Hehe!


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 106cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 45cm
Length(cm): 45cm


This stylish shirt features striped baseball styled sleeves and neckline, as well as mesh in the upper chest and shoulder area. The print is colorful and striking - it really catches the eyes! This shirt is printed on both the front and the back.


The shirt has a slight cropped look to it, and matches perfect with high-waisted denim shorts. Although a long-sleeve shirt like this is not suitable for the current weather we are experiencing in Australia, I couldn't resist it for extreme wearage next Winter!


The main material of this shirt is polyester. There is a slight stretch and feels very comfortable against the skin. The mesh detail is also pleasant against the skin, and does not cause irritation. Here's a quick video I took of the shirt in closer detail - as you can see, the material is of high quality and the craftsmanship of Sheinside's clothing has once again been top notch!


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I feel this top is perfectly harajuku, and suits other styles such as creepy cute, kawaii punk, pastel goth and pastel grunge. I can imagine pairing this with a velvet skater-style skirt for another stylish look.



But for today's coord I went with a more casual look! Take a look at the list below to see what else I wore~



Reverse pentagram tattoo choker - Lilith (I was sent this choker along with my leggings. I cant find them for sale on their site yet, so keep your eyes peeled as they might be coming soon!)
HIgh-waisted shorts - Choies
Black thigh high socks - eBay
Striped thigh high socks - eBay
Creepers - Find similar here! (Don't forget you can use the code 'monsterthigh' at checkout for this store to receive a lovely discount~)



I seriously cannot handle the cuteness of this shirt. The mice (or rats - I'm pretending they're rats) on the print hits massive points with me. If you know much about me, you would know I adore rats, and my dream is to someday open a rat rescue!
Click here to go check out this shirt at Sheinside - it is on sale! Gotta love New Years Sales >:D
Also, click here to go check out all the other great goodies Sheinside has to offer - you won't regret it! Next I have an adorable dress from Sheinside to review - please check back soon!
I want to wish you all a healthy and happy New Year! Let's make 2015 the best year of our lives yet~
Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment