Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 5 January 2015

Sheinside: Light Blue Eyes Print Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I'm back with another review - this time we will be looking at this unique shift-style dress from Sheinside!


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 34cm / M: 35cm / L: 36cm
Length(cm): S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L:84cm


Many years ago, when my life was inspired by Courtney Love, Katie-Jane Garside and Kat Bjelland, I would search high and low (and pay a pretty penny!) for a dress like this! I was obsessed with the kinderwhore/babydoll look, and over the years since those days I noticed that this style has made a come back - which made me so happy, of course!


This dress is adorable! It has a retro mod style cut, and a turtleneck collar. The sleeves and bottom are not hemmed, so it also gives it a modern day 'grungy' look.  This dress is made from polyester, and is very soft to touch. It sits well on the body - giving it a natural fall to your shape.
Although this is a mini dress, it does not feel too short (as in you would feel the need to wear shorts underneath!). Here's a video I took of the dress in detail :)



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I got this dress in size S, and I believe this dress is true to size - more fitted in the upper area, and a loose fall for the skirting...just how a shift dress should be!


If you like fun and "different from the pack" fashion, this dress is certainly for you! I personally felt it worked well with a pastel grunge babydoll look! Here's what else I wore today~

Leather heart padlock harness - Taobao
Black thigh high socks - eBay



I hope you enjoyed this review - this dress is so fun! Click here to check this dress out, it's currently on sale for only $15.50
Click here to go straight to Sheinside's homepage and have a look at all their current amazing fashions! I'll be back with more reviews soon~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment