Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 25 January 2015

Sheinside: Black White Short Sleeve Striped Mohair Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Time to edge it up, wouldn't you say? This striped mohair dress from Sheinside is so punk, so grunge, and sooo soft and comfortable 
It is such a cute dress for the cooler months. Let's take a look in detail at it!



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 34cm
Sleeve(cm): 15cm
Bust(cm): 80cm
Waist(cm): 66cm
Length(cm): 70cm


I really like this dress. I have owned striped mohair sweaters before, but I have never come across an awesome striped mohair sweater dress! I love how it has short sleeves also, Winters in Brisbane have just a handful of super duper cold days, and the rest generally feel like Autumn. So, this dress will be perfect for those months, and can be teamed with a nice jacket if it gets too chilly.


I would call the cut of this dress bodycon. It fits nicely to your shape and gives it a flattering appearance. Due to the material, it is also generously stretchy. Despite being a one-size, I think it could fit a variety of sizes because of the stretch.


This dress really is a mini dress. To be honest, I ALWAYS wear shorts under my dresses, I have this fear of people seeing something they shouldn't xD For this dress, I would certainly wear shorts with it. However, some distressed black denim shorts would look pretty awesome with this, right?


Naturally, this dress is going to go well with any grunge, punk, pastel goth, creepy cute style. Today I paired it with my favourite jacket on the planet, and a pair of basic black thigh high socks - finished off with a sweet choker 
For shoes? Boots, of course!
I can't wait to revisit this coord in Winter!


Thanks for checking out my review! You should click here to have a look at this amazing dress - don't forget that Sheinside ships worldwide for free - plus this dress is on sale right now ♥ 
While you're at it, have a look at Sheinside's latest products ^-^ They have been stocking a lot of grungy tartan prints recently!
Take care and I'll be back soon~

Rachel-Marie xo

Want more bodycon styles? Here's my top picks!



No comments:

Post a Comment