Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 23 January 2015

Sheinside: White High Waist Pleated Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
I am back again with another really cute outfit. I've thrown in a nice mix of kawaii and 90's fashion in this one, This review will be focusing on this lovely pleated skirt from Sheinside.
School girl pleated skirts have made a big comeback in popularity over the past couple of years, especially in kawaii fashions.



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): XS:62cm / S:66cm / M:70cm / L:74cm
Length(cm): XS:36cm / S:37cm / M:38cm / L:39cm


This skirt is precious ♥ It has a high-waist style that sits perfectly around your waist, with many pleats falling around your hips. Some pleated skirts fall very flat, but this skirt has a wonderful pop that is very flattering!
The skirt does up on the side with a zipper and button - just like a real school skirt!


This skirt is made from cotton material, but not the flimsy type! The fabric has a good level of thickness to maintain the pleats stay in shape without being easily crumpled or flattened. It has a super cute above knee length. With a perfect fit, it sits as a mini skirt. But, if you went up a size, you should be able to wear it more on your hips if you prefer a longer look :)


I ordered this skirt in size S, which worked out great for me. This skirt has no stretch, 
This skirt is great to wear with many styles. As you can see here, many stylish ladies have put together some rad outfits using this skirt 


Today I paired this skirt with my super awesome mesh console top from Happy Monday! I also decided to wear a 90's style tattoo choker and simple black thigh high socks. I really liked how this outfit turned out 


Thank you for joining me for another review! In my next review, we will be returning for a more darker, edgier look >:)
Click here to go check out this skirt! Also, make sure you take a look at Sheinside's collection of other amazing fashions for sale 
See you soon~

Rachel-Marie xo


Looking for more pleated skirts? Take a look at these cuties 





2 comments: