Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sheinside: Pink Zipper Flare Woolen Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Time for a pretty and pastel outfit! I feel like I haven't done one of those in awhile~
Today I'll be reviewing this super cute pleated pink skirt from Sheinside 


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S:68cm / M:70cm / L:72cm
Hip(cm): S:110cm / M:114cm / L:118cm
Length(cm): S:37cm / M:38cm / L:39cm


This is one kawaii skirt! The length is perfect, and the material makes it fall out beautifully as well as flare out slightly. It looks like it almost came from an anime *-*
It zips in the back, and has full circle pleats. I ordered this skirt in size S, and it is a wonderful fit.


The pink colour of this skirt is bright and not dull at all! I was surprised how well it matched the rest of my outfit.
As far as outfits go, the sky is the limit! This skirt is perfect for all your kawaii, harajuku and dolly styles.
Since it is made from woolen polyester, it is also great for Winter. Pair it with tights and a sweater and you're good to go ^-^


Today I paired this skirt with a sprinkle of kawaii elements and a dash of pastel goth. Here's a rundown of what else I wore:

Choker - eBay
Shirt - HappyMonday
Pink/black stripe socks - eBay
Eyeball bow socks - Taobao
Creepers - Find similar here! (Don't forget you can use the code 'monsterthigh' at checkout for this store to receive a lovely discount~)


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go check out this adorable skirt by Sheinside, or click here to go directly to Sheinside's homepage - I promise you won't regret it ♥ Their clothing is of high quality and their customer service rocks~
I'll be back with another kawaii ensemble next - please check back soon!

Rachel-Marie xo

Looking for more kawaii pleated skirts? Sheinside has got you covered!



No comments:

Post a Comment