Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 15 January 2015

Sheinside: Satanic Cat Sweater Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing a sweater from Sheinside that takes edgy to the max! Plus, it's also a cat sweater. What could be better? Hehe 


Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 40cm
Bust(cm): 100cm
Sleeve(cm): 55cm
Length(cm): 63cm


How adorably dark is this sweater? It features the headline of 'Satanic Cat', including a pretty kitty face with charming grey eyes, and a tagline that reads 'Nine lives. All mine.' How cool! Wearing this out may make the sensitive types go into hiding >:3 hehe.


This sweater provides a comfortable fit and soft cotton material with slight fleece on the inside - purrfect for winter ♥ Although this sweater comes in only one size, with a 100cm bust it should fit the average S-M-L bodies. The other great thing is this sweater is totally unisex!


Obviously this sweater is not suitable for the current climate in Australia, but I just couldn't pass it up. No doubt it would have been sold out before Winter visited us again and I so needed this in my closet!
The print and craftsmanship of this sweater is amazing. Sheinside really do give their customers top service!


Today I paired this sweater with my Baphomet leggings from Lilith, and my all time favourite boots from Wholesale-Dress! I went for a classic nu-goth look today.
This sweater would be great for so many different styles - punk, goth, grunge, pastel goth, nu-goth - but it would also be suitable for your regular cat lover! (You can never have too many cat sweaters, am I right?)


Sheinside has a lot of super edgy clothing right now. Here's a some other amazing sweaters I am envying from their current collection 


 Left - Middle - Right 


 Left - Middle - Right 


Thank you for reading my review \^-^/ Click here to go have a look at this ultra cool sweater, or click here to go have a look through Sheinside's other clothing and currents offers available!
I'll be back soon with another review for you all. Happy Friday! 

Rachel-Marie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment