Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Rosewe: Mommy Was A Mermaid Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you this super cute top from Rosewe ♥ If you love mermaids you will surely love this vest! It has such a great Summer vibe!


Stock photo from Rosewe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 34cm / S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm / XL: 38cm
Bust(cm): XS: 86cm / S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Length(cm): XS: 64cm / S: 65cm / M: 66cm / L: 67cm / XL: 68cm


I love how casual yet stylish this shirt is! It features quite a decent length, so it looks great tucked into skirts, and also sports a trendy extended underarm length - perfect for wearing a bandeau or bikini under! Of course you can also wear a strapless bra underneath, like I have today :)


The shirt is made from polyester, and is very soft to touch. It falls nicely and isn't stiff at all. I thought this top would be quite see-through, but surprisingly it wasn't. 
The neckline and bottoming of the shirt are neatly hemmed, leaving the sleeves raw and unhemmed, giving it a edgy look.


I ordered this shirt in size XS, and it was very roomy for such a small size :) As usual, Rosewe provides a great range of sizes with their clothing! 
Not to mention the quality is always amazing ♥ 


Today I wore it tucked into my mermaid print skirt from OASAP, and wore my favorite tattoo choker. Just a casual outfit, but I thought it looked cute nonetheless!
You could also wear this shirt untucked with a pair of denim shorts.  It works perfectly for a soft grunge style 


I hope you enjoyed reading this review! I was happy to share with you such a cute item of clothing - click here to go have a look at this shirt now! It's currently on sale (Rosewe also offers free shipping worldwide- no minimum purchase required!)
Rosewe are getting new fabulous stock in everyday - click here to look at their newest arrivals 
I will be back soon with another review - until then, take care!


Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment