Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 19 February 2015

Sheinside: Mariah Don't Carey Embroidered Jacket


Hello dolls!
Autumn's coming in Australia, and I feel this rad jacket from Sheinside is perfect for the Summer to Autumn transition! It is super colorful in all it's tie-dye goodness, yet also provides material that will keep the chill of on those cooler evenings we'll soon be experiencing 




Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Sleeve(cm): S: 69cm / M: 70cm / L: 71cm
Bust(cm): S: 104cm / M: 106cm / L: 108cm
Length(cm): S: 56cm / M: 58cm / L: 60cm



This jacket screams a 90's flashback whilst bring the modern pastel grunge or soft ghetto look to it. It features a rainbow tie-dye print all over -  apart from the white ribbed stand collar, cuffs and bottom hem. My favorite feature is the back of this jacket, where it features adorable embroidery as well as a cute pun!



The jacket itself is made from cotton blends, and very much has that baseball jacket feel to it. It naturally comes as an oversized fit, so with there being three sizing options, there should be enough room for most!
This jacket is extremely comfortable to wear. I do love a comfy oversized jacket 



I ordered this jacket in a size S, and as you can see it has plenty of room inside. The quality is amazing and the embroidery is perfectly stitched! 



Today I paired this jacket with a pair of my favorite pale blue denim shorts, as well as a chunky choker and lace bralet! I also wore a pair of cute white platform high-tops. This created a nice, casual pastel grunge look 



Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go take a look at this amazing jacket - also, click here to go look at Sheinside's other great range of fashion - there is something for everyone!
I will be back very soon with more reviews. I hope you will join me again 

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment