Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 28 February 2015

Sheinside: Black Long Sleeve Shift Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing another amazing fashion piece from Sheinside 
This shift dress is so flirty and fun, whilst looking edgy and grunge at the same time!
Let's check it out ^-^



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm
Sleeve(cm): S: 60cm / M: 61cm / L: 62cm
Bust(cm): S; 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm
Length(cm): S: 83cm / M: 84cm / L: 85cm


This dress is really unique! This shift dress features flowing soft fabric with lining underneath, as well as long flared sleeves. It feels super retro with it's silhouette, and also has a bit of a vintage goth/medieval feel with the lace up plunging neckline.


The material for this dress is stated as polyester, but it falls so nicely like chiffon. This dress is quit flowy and is such a joy to wear. The lace up feature on the neckline is built in, so you are unable to adjust it. However, I don't feel there would be a need to, it sits lovely as is!


The dress is beautifully made, and I can not find a fault in the workmanship. I'm going to take this dress out when I'm in a witchy mood ^_~
I ordered this dress is size S, and it is very roomy. I could easily say this size would be suitable for sizes S-M. The great thing is this dress comes in three sizes, so it accommodates for a variety of sizes.


Today I paired this dress with a cute moon necklace and my favorite buckled boots. This makes for a really classic grunge outfit. 


I hope you enjoyed this review Click here to go look at this dress now, or click here to see all the other wonderful dresses Sheinside has for sale - their range covers covers goodies for Summer and Winter, so it doesn't matter where you live!
I'll be back with another review soon, I hope to see you then ^-^

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment